- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Claremont House and Home prior written consent
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales
Delivery Policy –
Delivery time frame is specified product by product as many of out items are made to order this is an approximate date, once the order is placed a firm delivery conformation mail will be sent to you the customer. Should the delivery be outside of the estimate we will call and discuss options available.
In most cases we will use our manufacturers "own vans" to deliver directly from the factory to our customer. This will timed to coordinate with our fitters should you have chosen us as the installers of the products.
Refund / Cancellation Policy
All Products are thoroughly checked before packaging. However on receipt of goods;
1 Check the number of items to what is on the delivery sheet.
2 Check the packaging for damage. If on inspection any items are damaged please sign for as damaged
Damage on Delivery
Please contact us ASAP if on delivery any items are damaged.
We will arrange collection of the item and despatch of a replacement ASAP.
We need to be notified within 2 working days of delivery of any damage or faults.
After the 2 days any claim will be void.
Goods cannot be returned for incorrect ordering.
A refund will be given once the goods have been inspected by us.
If the goods are deemed faulty we will replace or refund in full.
Customer returns of "no fault goods" then postage/carriage costs are the responsibility of the customer.
We cannot be held liable for fitting costs incurred by late delivery or damaged goods.
Doors that are wrong due to customers incorrect measurements and are within tolerance will not be refunded or replaced.
Orders placed paid and confirmed will be unavailable for cancellation as our products are made to measure. Some standard products may be eligible for restocking and will be refunded less a 25% restocking fee.
We (Claremont House and Home) cannot be held responsible for inaccuracies in the customers own supplied measurements when producing items made to measure.